SPREAD SPREADSPREAD SPREAD-THE -8 NEWSNEWS
With roots going deep into skateboard, graffiti, tattoo and music culture, REBEL8’s Joshy D. and Mike Giant showcase their urban lifestyle through unequaled products.
REBEL8 x LULA 101 Tattoo Girl Asia Limited T-Shirts are scheduled for release on April 5, 2014 at the REBEL8 Taipei Pop-Up Shop, selected dealers in Taipei and at the 5th Annual Taiwan Tattoo Conference in Kaohsiung. This exclusive T-Shirt is only limited to 200 pcs, and available in color white and black.
Mark your calendars and spread the 8 news.
REBEL8 Taipei pop-up shop info:
• Eslite Department Store WuChang Branch 4F
• Where: 4F, No. 77, Sec. 2, Wuchang St., Taipei 108, Taiwan
• When: 4/1/2014 ~ 4/30/2014
5th Annual Taiwan Tattoo Conference info:
• When: 4/18/2014 ~ 4/20/2014
• Where: Banana Pier Kaohsiung
In Taiwan, for the first time ever, there will be a REBEL8 pop-up shop set up at the Eslite department store Wu-Chang branch in Xingmending Taipei, with the best REBEL8 styles available for its fans. Doors will open on April 1 and the pop-up shop will be open daily through April 30. This is a unique and amazing opportunity that fans won’t want to miss. To celebrate the history-making event, REBEL8’s graphic designer, Mike Giant illustrated a custom tattoo girl design integrated with the classic diamond-shaped REBEL8 trademark and bearing Lula’s Asia territories, including cities, countries and Asian symbols as well as languages. The T-shirt bearing this collaborative and fresh design will become a must-have item for all Taiwanese REBEL8 fans. Look for the following elements within the design:
- Number 8 in different languages: Eight, 八, walo, delapan, 여덟, lapan
- Animal: Horse, eagle
- Words: Lula 101, Asia Limited, REBEL8
- Flag of Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, S. Korea and U.S.A.
Spread the 8, and visit Taipei Eslite REBEL8 pop-up shop to get yours!