Congratulations to the class of 2018!
With graduations right around the corner, we know how hard you’ve worked, and we want to celebrate this milestone with you.
Here are some tips for you as you get ready for some adulting:
- Attend a Career Fair – Dress business casual (no jeans or sneakers) to make a good impression.
- Update Your Resume – Having a strong resume will help you avoid many headaches in your job search, and it’s one less thing to worry about going forward. If you don’t have career services available for graduate students on your campus, try connecting with alumni. Many universities have alumni networks set up to help students and new graduates connect with their more experienced peers. If you’re still not getting what you need, ask a career coach.
- Share Your Research -Three Minute Thesis (3MT) is a global phenomenon. If you haven’t heard of it, 3MT is a competition that gives graduate students three minutes and a single PowerPoint slide to explain their research to an audience of educated peers.
- Read – I know you already read all the time, but I’m talking about reading that’s related to you, your situation, aspirations and career plans.
- Attend Beyond the Professoriate (keep learning beyond the classroom)
- Knowing what is the hot cake for the market - Before you look for your job, don’t spend too much time and money, but do get something something cool, yet sophisticated, such as a suit, nice leather shoes or some accessories make you standing out but won;t be too much. In this case, we highly recommend for you and your buddies …
Rastaclat Knotaclat Bracelet!
This Limited Edition Gradclat is a black rope bracelet featuring tassels & gold hardware with a 2018 emblem. Comes in exclusive diploma inspired collector’s box. 100% shiny polyester rope. One size fits most wrists, 6″ to 7.5″ wrist circumference.
Because it’s simple and classic, but not too formal. You can wear it with suit, casual style or while on vacay or about town wearing T-shirts. Even guys who normally don’t consider wearing bracelets will now think, “if I don’t have this Rastaclat bracelet, but other trendsetters do, am I still the coolest kid on the block?”
Don’t try too hard to be cool … just live the life of cool … in and out of school!
Follow the tips above and #seekthepositive! You will always be the coolest in school at work or just hitting the streets!
From us, to you … the Lula 101 Service, Styles & Smiles crew.
As part of its ongoing efforts in promoting celebrated original American designer brands, collections and accessories to its ever-expanding Asian-Pacific markets, LULA 101 is excited to host a special collaboration project with Asia popular media whiz –MasterHands– for an exclusive coverage tour of trendsetting lifestyle brands in Southern California. The coverage provides featured brands the opportunity to establish an exclusive dialog with fans around the world, and most importantly, throughout Asia Pacific.
Without further ado, LULA 101 is proud to present Daniel K. of RASTACLAT.
RASTACLAT is a symbol of righteousness, doing good for yourself. Live A Positive Lifestyle, and Spread Positive Vibration. Wear It Proud, Wear It Loud! #CLATLIFE
Every October, we stand in solidarity with those battling breast cancer and those at risk for breast cancer. This disease touches every corner of the world. From the USA to greater Asia-Pacific, LULA101 wish to join the force and generate awareness to prevent breast cancer.
The heartfelt story began in 1980, an inspirational #BreastCancerSurvivor Ms Janelle Hail had dedicated her life to increase awareness and importance of early detection. She found the National Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation, and for the past 24 years it has invested the tremendous efforts to educate the world about the disease and provide free mammograms for all across 50 states.
In the US, breast cancer is the second most common kind of cancer in women. About 1 in 8 women born today in the United States will get diagnosed in their lifetime. If the disease is found and treated early, many women can survive breast cancer. LULA101 cares and encourages everyone to join the action by spreading the words about early detection. You can make the difference.
LULA101 invites you to spread positive vibration with RASTACLAT latest pink collection: AWARENESS. By #bandingtogether with breast cancer fundraiser, 10% of all proceeds from the pink #awareness bracelets will be donated. It is when fabulous trend meets with amazing cause.
Follow us for more on Facebook and Intagram.
#GetYourPINKon #NBCF #support #rastaclat #spreadingpositivevibrations #bandingtogether #lula101 #pinktober #bracelet #trend #pink #fashion
Da Village is an organization in Taiwan that are an enthusiast on basketball and support it immensely. DV’s goal is to grow the sport in Taiwan and loves spreading the love of basketball just like Daniel Kasidy. (owner/ founder of Rastaclat).
Da Village has teamed up with Rastaclat to create a cool collaboration bracelet inspired by the heart, soul and passion that the sport of basketball brings to players and fans alike. The Da Village bracelet was enabled by Sherry Lu Ross (owner/ founder of Lula 101) , whose relationships with the owners helped make this collaboration possible. Rastaclat is stoked to be a part of this collab and hopes to attend the upcoming event, DV 33. Da Village’s slogan is “DV got your back.” DV supports everyone’s basketball dreams and is there every step of the way.
“Heart is what separates the good from the great” – Michael Jordan
Wearing your Rastaclat/DV bracelet will remind you to follow your passion and fulfill your dreams.
We are looking forward to the game that will be held in Taipei Taiwan on July 26 through August 2! Meanwhile, if you’d like to show your love and support to this collaboration, you may get it here or here in NT dollars.
Lula owned streewear store – HOPES – had it’s grand opening back in Nov 2014, owned by Sherry Lu who is deeply involved and inspired by the positive American culture.
HOPES carries the coolest apparel and accessories brands that representing art, fashion, street culture and action sports, including Rastaclat. Rastaclat yield great pride in its hand made accessories and uncompromisable quality designed in the United States of America.
Sherry, the founder of Lula 101 and HOPES, was featured in Rastaclat blog, and here are some highlights from the interview:
What differentiates your shop from the rest?
External look: Original U.S. style
Internal concept: Focus on promoting positive American culture
You can learn more about this from the Rastaclat blog.
If you are in the neighborhood, check out Hopes at 4F, No. 77, Sec. 2, WuChang St., Taipei, Taiwan (Eslite Department store WuChang branch) Follow Hopes on Instagram.
Rastaclat partnered up with their family in the Philippines to bring you a Classic Bracelet brimming with Filipino pride. The AGIMAT is now available exclusively in the Philippine brick and mortar and online retailers in very limited quantities. Stock up on this collectable while supplies last!
If you are in the Philippines don’t miss the Launch party at Soleacademy BGC on April 24th at 5:00 pm. Spread Positive Vibrations with Filipino natives including Team Gilas Pilipinas, DJ Mars Miranda, DJ Ace Ramos, Mc Pao, Boom Gonzales, and Gretchen Ho. Also receive some Rastaclat giveaways and enjoy the vibes.
Available at the following retailers:
- Katipunan– 3F Regis Center, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- Two Parkade– Two Parkade, 30th Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Taft– GF Green Podium, One Archers Place, Taft Avenue corner Castro Street, Malate, Manila
- Glorietta5– 2F, Glorietta 5, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Alabang– Molito 2 Unit #4, Alabang-Zapote Road corner Madrigal Avenue, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Shangri-la Mall– 6F East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza, Mandaluyong City
- Kamuning– 77 Kamuning Road, Lungsod Quezon City
- Taft– Unit #15 2F One Archers Place, Taft Avenue, Manila
- Ronac Center– D-3 The Deck RONAC Art Center, Ortigas Avenue, San Juan City
Sole Academy –
- Katipunan– #29 Fabian dela Rosa Street corner Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- Alabang Town Center– Promenade Wing, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Rastaclat’s latest collection, Fleeting Knowledge, was inspired by the organic world. Like the medicine men and shamans of centuries past, we still rely on potions and remedies from nature to provide us with respite from our ailments and open up our consciousness to other realities.
From the slightly suggestive to the outright toxic, the chemical reactions we have with the world around us are definitely real. In celebration of Mother Earth, Rastaclat introduce the poisonous frog graft and the mushroom dream prints. To inspire you to be a source of the movement, Rastaclat created a new Spreading Positive Vibrations® print to add to your collection of Rastaclat signature headwear. With six Classic Bracelets and two Bucket Hats to choose from, incorporating our newest styles in to your collection is a natural choice.