We’ve picked our favorites from HUF’s first Spring delivery for 2013, and numbered them for your convenience:
1. The Big League Jacket is an impressive staple item. It features poly-cotton twill, snap front closures with an embroidered chest and sleeve art that says “HUF Worldwide”.
2. HUF incorporates the classic plaid shirt into their collection. HUF Owens Brushed Plaid Flannel is shown in Brown with a woven flag label.
3. The Script Tank is perfect for those sunny afternoons. Pair it up with a snapback and jeans, and you’re set.
4. The Circle H Tee is bold in Royal. It’s a 100% cotton, tagless shirt with side seams/ a flag label.
5. Pocket tees will always be in style. HUF’s Classic Pocket T in Navy shows off a subtle red “H” in the front and a huge “H” printed all across the back.
6. Take the Burma Tiger Camo Backpack with you anywhere. The nylon straps, custom branded zipper pulls, faux fur padded laptop sleeve, and multi-purpose utility pockets will keep you alive in any jungle.
7. Show off your Plantlife Socks now in Pink for Spring.
8. HUF’s Tweed Volley is timeless. It incorporates the trendy 5-panel structure with traditional tweed material.
9. Grab this logo pin set and put them wherever you want!
10. A must-have: Slim Fit Classic 5 Pocket Denim in Indigo. You need these.
Acapulco Gold has released three exclusive pieces from their Spring 2013 collection on their website’s News page. The Officer’s Ripstop Button Down takes the current camo trend to a new level. Created with infinite wearability in mind, this button down is built to last. Not only is it available in Woodland Camo as shown below, but it also comes in Dark Olive and Khaki Woodland Camo. You can never have too many shades of camo in your closet.
AG is also releasing a New Era Cap for their Spring Collection. The Numero Uno New Era professes AG’s first place status–always in the lead. The simple yet bold design is perfect for any season, and the cap comes in camo too. Like I said, there’s never a limit to camo.
The last item that Acapulco Gold teases us with is the Lightning ‘A’ Spring Baseball Jacket. Custom cuffs and that sporty feel make this jacket as deadly as lightning. Made in the USA, this jacket comes in Black and Olive.