THE HUNDREDS is coming to the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand!
Inspired by LA’s skateboarding, surf, punk, and hip-hop cultures, THE HUNDREDS crafts popular apparels in graphic t-shirts, denim, wovens, fleece, outerwear, headwear, eyewear and out-of-this-world accessories. THE HUNDREDS is a lifestyle project that remains personal and direct with its fans. It vows to be reflective of the community and culture, with full commitment to its fanbase.
THE HUNDREDS is HUGE, and the wait is over!
Major cities through Southeast Asia, will join this exclusive club along with: Fairfax District of Los Angeles, Union Square of San Francisco, SoHo of New York, and Santa Monica of SoCal to experience the latest LA lifestyle trends!
The Hundreds, co- founded by Bobby Kim and Ben Shenassafar, has been around for nearly 12 years. What began as a blog and a simple T-shirt line, created by law school classmates Bobby Kim and Ben Shenassafar, grew into The Hundreds – a worldwide lifestyle and apparel brand with an online magazine that attracts more than 1 million unique visitors each month.The Hundreds finds inspiration through Southern California lifestyle and culture, including skateboarding, surf, punk, music, food, art and travel. The Hundreds is a lifestyle project with heart, reflective of the community, culture and its fan.
See The Hundreds contributors from all over the word sharing their interest here.
The Hundreds 2015 Summer Collection preview.
The Hundreds currently has a separate menswear line called Public Label, which offers sophisticated and distinctive cut and sew products. Separate from The Hundreds main collection, Public Label follows a unique fashion-forward look with a great deal of progressive design concept.
We can not wait to see what the future holds for The Hundreds. And if you are, too … contact us!
Publish’s Philippines Instagram is finally here! If you’re located in Philippines, go check it out and make sure you follow them!.
Publish Philippines Instagram https://instagram.com/publishbrandph/
Also, did you know Publish team visited Taiwan a while earlier? They went around in the city of Taipei and had a meeting with Publish Taiwan team.
Here are some photos for those you are interested.
Rastaclat partnered up with their family in the Philippines to bring you a Classic Bracelet brimming with Filipino pride. The AGIMAT is now available exclusively in the Philippine brick and mortar and online retailers in very limited quantities. Stock up on this collectable while supplies last!
If you are in the Philippines don’t miss the Launch party at Soleacademy BGC on April 24th at 5:00 pm. Spread Positive Vibrations with Filipino natives including Team Gilas Pilipinas, DJ Mars Miranda, DJ Ace Ramos, Mc Pao, Boom Gonzales, and Gretchen Ho. Also receive some Rastaclat giveaways and enjoy the vibes.
Available at the following retailers:
- Katipunan– 3F Regis Center, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- Two Parkade– Two Parkade, 30th Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Taft– GF Green Podium, One Archers Place, Taft Avenue corner Castro Street, Malate, Manila
- Glorietta5– 2F, Glorietta 5, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Alabang– Molito 2 Unit #4, Alabang-Zapote Road corner Madrigal Avenue, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Shangri-la Mall– 6F East Wing, Shangri-la Plaza, Mandaluyong City
- Kamuning– 77 Kamuning Road, Lungsod Quezon City
- Taft– Unit #15 2F One Archers Place, Taft Avenue, Manila
- Ronac Center– D-3 The Deck RONAC Art Center, Ortigas Avenue, San Juan City
Sole Academy –
- Katipunan– #29 Fabian dela Rosa Street corner Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- Alabang Town Center– Promenade Wing, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City