We’ve picked our favorites from HUF’s first Spring delivery for 2013, and numbered them for your convenience:
1. The Big League Jacket is an impressive staple item. It features poly-cotton twill, snap front closures with an embroidered chest and sleeve art that says “HUF Worldwide”.
2. HUF incorporates the classic plaid shirt into their collection. HUF Owens Brushed Plaid Flannel is shown in Brown with a woven flag label.
3. The Script Tank is perfect for those sunny afternoons. Pair it up with a snapback and jeans, and you’re set.
4. The Circle H Tee is bold in Royal. It’s a 100% cotton, tagless shirt with side seams/ a flag label.
5. Pocket tees will always be in style. HUF’s Classic Pocket T in Navy shows off a subtle red “H” in the front and a huge “H” printed all across the back.
6. Take the Burma Tiger Camo Backpack with you anywhere. The nylon straps, custom branded zipper pulls, faux fur padded laptop sleeve, and multi-purpose utility pockets will keep you alive in any jungle.
7. Show off your Plantlife Socks now in Pink for Spring.
8. HUF’s Tweed Volley is timeless. It incorporates the trendy 5-panel structure with traditional tweed material.
9. Grab this logo pin set and put them wherever you want!
10. A must-have: Slim Fit Classic 5 Pocket Denim in Indigo. You need these.
Acapulco Gold has released three exclusive pieces from their Spring 2013 collection on their website’s News page. The Officer’s Ripstop Button Down takes the current camo trend to a new level. Created with infinite wearability in mind, this button down is built to last. Not only is it available in Woodland Camo as shown below, but it also comes in Dark Olive and Khaki Woodland Camo. You can never have too many shades of camo in your closet.
AG is also releasing a New Era Cap for their Spring Collection. The Numero Uno New Era professes AG’s first place status–always in the lead. The simple yet bold design is perfect for any season, and the cap comes in camo too. Like I said, there’s never a limit to camo.
The last item that Acapulco Gold teases us with is the Lightning ‘A’ Spring Baseball Jacket. Custom cuffs and that sporty feel make this jacket as deadly as lightning. Made in the USA, this jacket comes in Black and Olive.
These are our favorite selections from UNDEFEATED’s Spring 2013 look book titled “BAD SPORTS”. The new line features comfortable athletic apparel with various styles; incorporating preppy Oxford button-down shirts, slim cut off sweat shorts, and UNDEFEATED’s tiger stripe camo jacket. You will never get bored of these simple yet contemporary designs.
Reason is a New York City based menswear line committed to produce quality products based on individuality. The brand offers t-shirts, caps, knitwear, premium denim, outerwear, accessories, and woven shirts. We met with Reason at MAGIC last week and they hooked us up with some gear. Check out this exclusive look at Reason’s Spring 2013 collection and items that aren’t even online yet.
Reason ‘Homiés’ Tee Black:
Reason Dry Goods 5 Panel Camo Cap:
Go Love Your Own City Tote Bag:
The new design Tees focus on graphic-driven and its vivid color which shows that summer is coming soon.
OFFICIAL is stoked to present to you our final installment of our video lookbook series Stay Official featuring Northern California emcee, C Plus. In this video we take C Plus and Official’s killer Spring ’12 line to Palm Springs, CA. If you have already stocked your shelves with the Official Spring12 Collection use this in your social media endeavors to promote it. If you haven’t, you should. Watch and see why…
One of the best ways to stay on point this season is through Amongst Friends sophisticated spring line. Featuring a small but chic elegant cut and sew collection, this brand is redefining the way we perceive streetwear. The collection embodies a clean streetwear aesthetic perfectly fused with modern golf apparel. This brand is setting themselves apart from other brands through their subtle use of embroidery and great choice of neutral colorways. Items are currently shipping from our warehouse and are ready to hit the masses.
We’ve previously given you a glimpse of some of the items UNDFTD has released for the spring. Since Spring is officially here, here are some of the looks that will help you remain Undefeated the entire season. Pictured below are the sportsmanship t-shirt, no fair one’s tee, five strike crew, and classic hoodie. Put your game face on and grab the goods at your local retailer beginning Saturday March 20th.
This Spring season marks an epic time for REBEL8 and their expansive collection. Not only offering the best high quality cut and sew pieces, but the graphic tees continue to turn heads. A Lula personal favorite this season has to be this sick “Die Young” tee that’s available in light blue, charcoal, and white colorways. If Marilyn Monroe was still alive and residing in San Francisco, chances are this is what she would look like.
Are you ready for REBEL8 spring? See superdope REBEL8 goods at your local retail stores soon.