We’ve picked our favorites from HUF’s first Spring delivery for 2013, and numbered them for your convenience:
1. The Big League Jacket is an impressive staple item. It features poly-cotton twill, snap front closures with an embroidered chest and sleeve art that says “HUF Worldwide”.
2. HUF incorporates the classic plaid shirt into their collection. HUF Owens Brushed Plaid Flannel is shown in Brown with a woven flag label.
3. The Script Tank is perfect for those sunny afternoons. Pair it up with a snapback and jeans, and you’re set.
4. The Circle H Tee is bold in Royal. It’s a 100% cotton, tagless shirt with side seams/ a flag label.
5. Pocket tees will always be in style. HUF’s Classic Pocket T in Navy shows off a subtle red “H” in the front and a huge “H” printed all across the back.
6. Take the Burma Tiger Camo Backpack with you anywhere. The nylon straps, custom branded zipper pulls, faux fur padded laptop sleeve, and multi-purpose utility pockets will keep you alive in any jungle.
7. Show off your Plantlife Socks now in Pink for Spring.
8. HUF’s Tweed Volley is timeless. It incorporates the trendy 5-panel structure with traditional tweed material.
9. Grab this logo pin set and put them wherever you want!
10. A must-have: Slim Fit Classic 5 Pocket Denim in Indigo. You need these.
These are our favorite selections from UNDEFEATED’s Spring 2013 look book titled “BAD SPORTS”. The new line features comfortable athletic apparel with various styles; incorporating preppy Oxford button-down shirts, slim cut off sweat shorts, and UNDEFEATED’s tiger stripe camo jacket. You will never get bored of these simple yet contemporary designs.