The core value of TAVIK is MODERN BEACH CULTURE. Recognized for defining and uniting the modern age with beach heritage, tavik provides a testing ground for all of our products. Whether ravaged by long days in the sand or even longer nights out, all of our products are designed and engineered with superior quality, fit and function.
Let’s take a tour through Tavik’s Summer 2015 Collection!
Inspired by life on the streets. A monochromatic, fashion driven line. Premium fabrications, materials, fit, and quality are the primary focus of this collection.
Consisting of versatile pieces that can adapt through day to night, and from beach to streets. Layering pieces, technical details, and unique prints are the foundation of this collection.
Embracing everyday staples, based on the new wave aesthetic of the brand. Classic prints,timeless design, and on-trend colorways brings life to this collection.
Launched in 2010. Tavik swimwear is much more than an addition to the overall brand. Tavik swimwear delivers fashion-forward bikinis, one-pieces, and cover-ups in a multifaceted mix of vivid brights, feminine details, and retro inspiration. Confident, edgy, and not afraid of a good time, Tavik swimwear is a wild child.
If you would like to carry TAVIK in your market, inquire now!
Summer is around the corner, don’t miss it!
We’ve picked our favorites from HUF’s first Spring delivery for 2013, and numbered them for your convenience:
1. The Big League Jacket is an impressive staple item. It features poly-cotton twill, snap front closures with an embroidered chest and sleeve art that says “HUF Worldwide”.
2. HUF incorporates the classic plaid shirt into their collection. HUF Owens Brushed Plaid Flannel is shown in Brown with a woven flag label.
3. The Script Tank is perfect for those sunny afternoons. Pair it up with a snapback and jeans, and you’re set.
4. The Circle H Tee is bold in Royal. It’s a 100% cotton, tagless shirt with side seams/ a flag label.
5. Pocket tees will always be in style. HUF’s Classic Pocket T in Navy shows off a subtle red “H” in the front and a huge “H” printed all across the back.
6. Take the Burma Tiger Camo Backpack with you anywhere. The nylon straps, custom branded zipper pulls, faux fur padded laptop sleeve, and multi-purpose utility pockets will keep you alive in any jungle.
7. Show off your Plantlife Socks now in Pink for Spring.
8. HUF’s Tweed Volley is timeless. It incorporates the trendy 5-panel structure with traditional tweed material.
9. Grab this logo pin set and put them wherever you want!
10. A must-have: Slim Fit Classic 5 Pocket Denim in Indigo. You need these.
These are our favorite selections from UNDEFEATED’s Spring 2013 look book titled “BAD SPORTS”. The new line features comfortable athletic apparel with various styles; incorporating preppy Oxford button-down shirts, slim cut off sweat shorts, and UNDEFEATED’s tiger stripe camo jacket. You will never get bored of these simple yet contemporary designs.
Reason is a New York City based menswear line committed to produce quality products based on individuality. The brand offers t-shirts, caps, knitwear, premium denim, outerwear, accessories, and woven shirts. We met with Reason at MAGIC last week and they hooked us up with some gear. Check out this exclusive look at Reason’s Spring 2013 collection and items that aren’t even online yet.
Reason ‘Homiés’ Tee Black:
Reason Dry Goods 5 Panel Camo Cap:
Go Love Your Own City Tote Bag:
As part of their “Good fit friday” video segments, Publish enlightens us with a quick glimpse of a couple staple pieces from their Summer line. The brand shows sophistication through their great choice of fabrics, meticulous details, and great fit. Previewed in the video are the “Strum” T-shirt and Teagan Skull Printed Shorts.
Showing us a cohesive collection that’s true to the brand philosophy is Acapulco Gold’s summer line.The brand continues to uphold simple yet visually strong designs that are timeless. This summer season brings forth snapback that are on point, functional 6 panel caps, graphic T-shirts, and a sophisticated paisley button down shirt with embroidered details. Check out some hot looks below.
Kicking off the year in true west coast fashion is Estevan Oriol’s T-shirt collection. As a photographer, Estevan’s keen eye maintains the raw appeal of the real world that surrounds us. This rawness is clearly depicted within his photography of beautiful Latina women that we see consistently through the seasons. It is this truthfulness to his artwork that makes a real life connection with the everyday person on the street.