Like skating in your favorite white kicks but not looking forward to cleaning them?
Using the 3 Brush Advanced Laundry System, Reshoevn8r took on the challenge against some of the grimiest everyday shoes, the Vans all white authentic sneakers. Check out how Reshoevn8r performed on these shoes.
Here’s how it all went down:
It started with pouring the Reshoevn8r patented solution into a small bowl with cold tap water.
Used the hog bristle brush first to loosen dirt. Next transitioned to the all purpose brush for the tougher dirt. Let the brush and solution penetrate to trap and remove grime.
For deep cleaning, used the laundry bag and detergent to run the shoes through one to two laundry cycles.
We’ll let you be the judge on the results.
Reshoevn8r shoe cleaner is effective and easy to use on all types of everyday shoes.
It can be hard to find ways on how to clean your new white kicks without ruining the actual shoe. The problem with buying white shoes is that they inevitably become, well, less white. And while there’s something to be said for lived-in shoes that don’t look fresh out of the box, there’s a fine line between a few scuffs and downright dirty shoes. Here are some tips on how to brighten your prized and limited-edition sneakers to keep them in tip top condition.
- Size and insert your washable shoe trees into shoes, they adjust from size 6-13.
- You will need a small bowl filled with ¼ to ½ inch of water; put three squirts of Reshoevn8r’s Advanced Eco-Friendly All Natural Shoes Cleaner.
- Dip Reshoevn8r brush into cleaning solution and pre-treat any stubborn dirt on shoes.
- Position sneakers soles together and put in Reshoevn8r sneaker laundry bag.
- Be sure to pull drawstring snug and fasten cord lock (tip: you may want to tie a sailors knot in drawstring).
- Before placing Reshoevn8r bag in washing machine, make sure wash cycle is set to “COLD” water only.
- Add a small amount of your favorite detergent and let the machine do the rest!
- When wash cycle is finished, remove from machine and let air dry.
- Do not remove shoe trees until drying process is complete.
No more wondering how to clean Vans shoes and other high quality kicks – Reshoevn8r’s shoe cleaner has it all, it’s easy, inexpensive and works amazing!
From us, to you … the Lula 101 Service, Styles & Smiles crew
Pairing in a second installment with the Vans crew, Hawaiian brand IN4MATION is set to release another collaborative shoe. This time, utilizing the classic Vans Chukka Low as the shoe of choice. The shoe is set to release sometime in November ’09 to finish the year off with a bang! Things are kept very simple in the shoe using a navy blue upper, houndstooth lining, and caramel colored sole. Things are looking good for the end of the year.